So…..this is exciting. My first post. Hmmm wonder what other blog newbs write as there first posts? I KNOW! How about my first post should be a tips on writing your first blog post?! Geez sometimes I amaze myself at my brilliance. (in case you don’t know that was dripping with sarcasm :)) (ahem) Ok people here’s my first tutorial: First blog tips.
1. Rewrite someone else’s stuff. LOL no seriously I didn’t make that up found that here. And what makes it even better…no APA references necessary. SCORE!
2. Tell who you are and why you are blogging. Oh ok…uhm..Hi Guys! My name is Mindy as it states up at the top there. And uh I’m a mom and wife and student and full time employee. I’m blogging because I’m hoping to share (as I am right now) with you tips and ideas I find to help me out on my daily adventurers. Uhmm and I may make videos, and post pictures on things like how I jack up my craft projects, my attempts at being stylish, and making wall art out of toilet paper rolls….and I may just share with you some of my stories…cause I got allot of them. SO more to come on that…..
3. Encourage comments: Uhhh ok so you guys heard that right? So like comment and stuff. Trolls will be dealt with! (yeah you’re scared now to leave something nasty arnt’ ya) No seriously, I think the fun part of all this is learning from you guys and meeting new peeps so please, comment away.
4. Invite people in and be exciting. WHOOO HOOO YEAH PEOPLE! let’s Get this PARTY Started YO! (was that exciting enough?) And you are formally invited, thats why I put this blog as PUBLIC not private 🙂 This article was pretty interesting so if you want to read here it is: BAM!
5. Pick a fight??!! Again, I don’t make this stuff up…here’s the where I found this gem: boom. So for the record, I won’t be doing this. But I thought it would be something interesting and useful to someone. So the jist of it is you pick a fight with another blogger, in hopes they respond and you generate allot of “noise” over it. It’s formally called “linkbaiting.” I’d call it being the Jerry Springer of blogging.
So there ya go 5 tips (with jacked up numbering) on how to wirte your first blog post. Whoo hoo. Hope you learned some things from this. (and stuff) Till next time.